1.21.2012

Wedding: The Ceremony

Although it was over 50°F out, the howling wind made outdoors slightly chilly in a strapless dress. We met on a grassy knoll over-looking the lake where I learned to row. We tried to position ourselves to maximize sunshine.

Dan and I decided we wanted to have a very small, private ceremony, with our very closest friends and family. We also opted to have Dan's dad officiate our wedding, making it a very personal affair.



Despite the weather, we both managed to make our promises to one another. I was shaking as much from excitement as cold.




The whole ceremony was over in around 15 minutes. Afterwards, we made our way quickly indoors to warm up before picture taking.

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment or emailing me at piquantprose [at] gmail [dot] com.

Like what you read? Share it on Facebook, Twitter or GoogleBuzz using the buttons below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Leave a comment or question below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...