7.05.2011

Teamwork

The best kind of cookie is the kind where your sister browns the butter, mixes the dough and stashes it in your freezer for emergencies.

I stole this picture from my sister's blog,
because ours disappeared too fast.
{Image Source}
Even better when your dad preheats the oven for you.

Better yet when your fiance gets you both a big glass of milk for dunking, so all you have to do is put them into the oven and come back 10 minutes later to absolutely amazing cookies.

That is the best kind of cookie.


Let me know what you think by leaving a comment or emailing me at piquantprose [at] gmail [dot] com.

Like what you read? Share it on Facebook, Twitter or GoogleBuzz using the buttons below!

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try that recipe... Might even go home this weekend just so I CAN bake cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they lhis look delish!! i really to bake this weekend, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! Leave a comment or question below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...