4.25.2011

Updated: The Yogurt Parfait

Dan and I like to eat yogurt with breakfast. This summer, we ate a lot of yogurt with granola and fresh berries. It's kind of difficult to get fresh berries in the Jersey winter, so we've had to adapt. It's also somewhat time consuming to make homemade granola, and nuts are expensive.

Piquant Parfait = yogurt + frozen blueberries + cereal

We like two kinds of cereal in particular. I prefer Kashi GoLean Original, while Dan prefers Honey Nut Cheerios. It's kind of like eating milk and cereal with some berries thrown in, except it takes a lot longer for your cereal to get soggy. I also like plain yogurt more than milk, so this is especially delicious for me!

What's your favorite breakfast food? Let me know by leaving a comment or emailing me at piquantprose [at] gmail [dot] com. 

Like what you read? Share it on Facebook, Twitter or GoogleBuzz using the buttons below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Leave a comment or question below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...